Join Our Team
Healthcare is broken. Providers are frustrated and patients are falling through the cracks of a system that has become overly complicated and increasingly costly.
What if, instead of being stuck operating in the status quo, you could be the solution to the problem?
At Primary Health Partners, you can. As a direct primary care (DPC) provider, Primary Health Partners is part of the healthcare revolution that is changing the way patients receive the medical services they need and deserve. Without the burdens of quotas, insurance runarounds, and administrative headaches, Primary Health Partners offers a radically different approach to care that benefits both patients and providers.
Contact Us About a Career at Primary Health Partners
The DPC Difference for Doctors
Direct primary care (DPC) is a healthcare model that takes control away from insurance companies and puts it back where it belongs: with patients and the providers who care for them. By making patients the priority, DPC turns the traditional method of care on its head, giving providers the flexibility and autonomy to do what’s best for each individual patient instead of what’s best for billing.
Restoring the doctor-patient relationship is at the very heart of direct primary care, and it’s accomplished through:
- Longer appointments and fewer patients*, which allow doctors to dedicate the time and energy necessary for developing trusted, meaningful relationships with their patients.
- Practice autonomy, so providers can have the freedom to treat the whole patient, not just the problem, with creative, comprehensive, full-spectrum healthcare solutions tailored to individual needs.
- 24/7 access to providers, whether that’s through same-day or next-day appointments, virtually via video chat or email, or a simple phone call.
- Pricing transparency, giving patients unlimited primary care visits and access to low- or no-cost treatments, all for a flat monthly membership fee that’s affordable and easy to plan for.
- Better provider experience and resources, including user-friendly EMR and technology platforms, on-site lab and pharmacy, excellent support staff, and fewer administrative tasks.
*Patient panels are limited to 600-800 patients (about ¼ the size of typical PCP panels) and average appointments last between 30 and 60 minutes. A typical day consists of 8-10 patients.
At Primary Health Partners, you can get back to the reason you joined the medical field in the first place: to help people how and when they need it most. Unlike the fee-for-service system, which shuttles patients through understaffed offices and ineffectively short appointments, our DPC model enables you to practice with intention and simplicity. The result? When providers take on fewer patients, dedicate more time to each, and don’t have to deal with bureaucracy and quotas, patients experience better health outcomes and providers enjoy a healthier work-life balance.
Primary Health Partners: Picture Something Different
When you join Primary Health Partners, you join a team of professionals who are just as committed to delivering quality, compassionate healthcare as you are. Here, our day-to-day is driven not by patient quotas but by a core set of values. At Primary Health Partners, we:
- Put patients first, always.
- Bring our best every day.
- Do the right thing, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Are passionate about what we do.
- Nurture a family environment at work while taking care of our families at home.
- Have fun!
At Primary Health Partners, we believe that employees who are valued and cared for create value in the organization and take better care of patients. That’s why we offer a comprehensive full-time benefits package that includes:
- Medical cost sharing
- Dental and vision
- 401(k) with up to 4% matching
- Group term life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability, as well as 12 weeks of paid maternity leave
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays and time off
- Flexible schedule
In addition, you and all eligible dependents receive 100% access to direct primary care services yourselves.
Join Primary Health Partners Today
Helping people shouldn’t be hard, and at Primary Health Partners, we’re always on the hunt for wildly dedicated professionals who want to make a difference. We’re a rapidly-growing physician-owned group with locations across Oklahoma.
If you’re a passionate, caring go-getter who’s always looking for new ways to help your patients, you might be a great fit for our team. Contact us today by filling out the form below or emailing us at email@example.com to find out more about how Primary Health Partners is helping physicians, nurses, and operational professionals just like you rediscover their passion for serving.
Already made up your mind? Apply today and start shaping the future of healthcare.